A New Initiative of AJIE!!
Practitioner Paper: Call for Papers
Asian Journal of Inclusive Education (AJIE) is delighted to inform its readers and followers that the AJIE editorial panel has decided to introduce a regular section in future volumes named as the PRACTITIONER PAPER. The practitioner paper is aimed to encourage non-academic practitioners to share their experiences, practices and evidence of success stories in relation to inclusive education. The practitioner papers should respond to the following criteria:
· The paper should contain between 1000 and 1500 words excluding references.
· The title should reflect the practice employed and include the country / state
· A brief introduction should provide a reason for the program and link the approach to inclusive education in the region.
· The paper should explicitly describe the practical approach including details of all participants, duration and procedure.
· Within the paper the outcomes should be clearly stated and the importance of these made explicit.
· The paper should have a conclusion suggesting the way forward and future directions for practice for supporting inclusion in the region
· People first language should be used throughout.
· All sources must be referenced and a reference list should be included in the paper following the format used by the AJIE (APA 7th style).
Interested practitioners of inclusive education are encouraged to submit their manuscripts for publication in the Practitioner Paper section of AJIE. A double-blind peer review process will be followed for every submitted paper before selection for publication in this category.
Professor M. Tariq Ahsan, PhD